1. You feel disconnected to the divine in you and around you. You only believe what you can sense with your five physical senses to be real. You have a condescending skepticism towards the spiritual and metaphysical.
2. You have an “everyone for themselves” attitude toward life. You see everything and everyone as separate and distinct from you; as people or things to be controlled, managed, led, tolerated or attacked and defended against. You don’t really feel connected at a deeper level to other people or to the planet.
3. You often feel a sense of abandonment by any higher power and anger for all the injustices you perceive in the world. The opposite extreme can also show up as “self-righteousness” where you place people into distinct us vs. them groups where the us group is right and the them group is wrong.
4. You have a strong attachment to possessions and relationships, and define yourself by what you have and who you are in a relationship with. By attachment I mean that your sense of purpose and well being is attached to your property and your relationships with others. So long as they are where you want them, you feel OK, but are always afraid you are going to lose them. To the extent you do not have the possessions and relationships you desire you believe that their lack is the cause of your unhappiness.
5. You experience any of the following physical symptoms on a frequent or chronic basis: anxiety, depression, migraines, amnesia, ADD, dyslexia, and in the most extreme cases cognitive delusions and mental illness.
Reiki provides deep relaxation and healing by balancing the flow of energy in the body. At Your Sanctuary For Healing we have a passion for holistic health and fitness to share with you. Click to learn more about our Reiki Services.
SRC: Click to learn more about The Third Eye Chakra.
Click to Contact Your Sanctuary For Healing to
Schedule a Reiki Session