In this Reiki course you will develop an understanding of the gentle life force energy, Reiki, as well as its origin and history. You will learn to use this Japanese healing art to care for yourself—and others if you choose. Our Reiki training includes the Western style of Reiki (developed by Mrs. Takata), the Japanese technique, and the Holy Fire tradition (introduced by William Lee Rand). We will also share our personal practices developed in our Chiropractic, Massage, and Reiki Clinic located in Gresham, Oregon.
All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy, and how Reiki heals
- The Reiki Ideals
- The human energy system
- The complete hand placement system
- Gassho meditation
- Byosen Scanning - using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing
- Reiji-Ho - using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku - dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Gyoshi-ho - sending Reiki with the eyes
- Sending Reiki at a distance
- Reiki II symbols: their intentions and uses are explained
- Attunements for Reiki I and II are given and practiced
Our Reiki course is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration, and practice time. Each student will experience the giving and receiving of a complete Reiki treatment at our Gresham clinic. You will learn and practice the traditional western hand positions as well as the Japanese technique for hand placement which will help to develop intuition.
The course includes the following materials:
- Holy Fire Reiki I & Reiki II - attunements & certificates
- Complete manual for Reiki I & II
- “Reiki: The Healing Touch” by William Rand
Develop your ability to care for yourself and enhance your service to others through Your Sanctuary for Healing’s Reiki training classes. Your instructors, Bradley D. Craig D.C. and Patty Craig M.Ed., L.M.T., are both Holy Fire Karuna Reiki Masters, trained through the International Center for Reiki Training. They are experienced in using Reiki for personal use to enhance well-being as well as for providing care to clients and in other professional settings.
Click to request more information
about our Reiki Training Course or
Call us at (503) 492-5606.