Don’t wait until your New Year’s resolution to focus on new beginnings. Plant the seeds today by reflecting on the root chakra known as Muladhara. The word Muladhara is a combination of two Sanskrit words namely Mula or the Root and Adhara or the support. This chakra is the base or the support chakra which holds the foundation of all the chakras in the human body. Root chakra is the first chakra of the seven energy centers present in us and is located at the base of the spine, the pelvic floor, and the first three vertebrae.
As most forget that September is as full of new beginnings, it may also be easy to forget that you will need good foundations for those new beginnings. Here are some ways to open your Muladhara root chakra in September:
Positive Affirmation for Root Chakra: These will help prepare and secure your foundations for new beginnings.
- I am open to all the possibilities.
- I trust in truth and goodness of life.
- I make choices which are helpful for me and which strengthens me to the core.
- A thorn-less red rose with soft velvety purple leaves.
- Imagine a red sun illuminating from your tailbone. Imagine the light spreading upward towards your other chakras.
Image copyright: CC BY 2.5, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=425673