Nutrition Response Testing is a tried and true method of finding nutritional deficiencies in the body.
It is important to understand what Nutrition Response Testing is and appreciate how it works for it to be a successful part of your holistic healthcare plan. Otherwise, you are less likely to follow through with the actions needed to get well. You are more likely to experience the benefits you seek if you can commit to following through with the findings of your Nutrition Response Testing.
So What Is It Really?
Imagine a person standing in front of you who appears to be under no visible stress. Put a little pressure with your hand on their stressed-out heart while pushing on their outstretched arm and the arm will go weak. Why, because her body knows that it is more important to save her heart than her arm!
The body has the potential to fully repair anything for itself, given the right nutrients and care.
Nutrition Response Testing is a non-invasive system of analyzing the body in order to determine the root cause of ill health. It uses muscle strength testing to communicate with the body’s own innate intelligence to evaluate the body’s response to a broad variety of substances that may be affecting health and function. Analysis involves testing organs, glands, joints, muscles, etc., to determine your body’s neurological reflexes. These reflexes are the body’s way of telling us what and how the nervous system is doing.
The body responds to these procedures reliably and consistently. This feedback is so precise that it opens the door to a safe and lasting recovery, even in cases where everything else has failed.
- Someone with one or more health conditions that have become chronic.
- Someone who has tried conventional medicine or even alternative practitioners without seeing or feeling an improvement in their health.
- Someone who has experienced a negative impact in their personal life, in relationships with their spouse or children, at their job, and/or in personal finances as a result of health issues.
- Someone afraid that in time their health issues are not going to get better and will probably continue to worsen unless effective changes are made.
- Someone diagnosed with gut issues, autoimmune disease, food sensitivities, allergies, eczema, heart conditions...any chronic illness.
SRC: Read more about Nutritional Response Testing here.
At Your Sanctuary for Healing we offer Nutrition Response Testing, an effective method for evaluating the health of the nervous system. This system identifies immunological challenges impacting the body and the precise whole food, organic supplement remedy.