Five Signs Your Second Chakra is Weak
1. You are plagued by guilt and reluctant or unwilling to forgive yourself for past mistakes. You are constantly judging your worthiness compared to others, and tend to avoid the company of people you perceive as more qualified than you, because just being around them makes you feel inadequate.
2. You have a fragile sense of self-worth, which is highly dependent upon pleasing others – especially those you perceive as having power or authority over you. This often results in seeing yourself as a self-sacrificing martyr, often putting others’ wants and demands before your own needs, all the while harboring silent resentment towards them and self-criticism towards yourself.
3. You get easily offended, hurt or upset by the words and actions of people that you perceive as not appreciating you. You get defensive and tend to condemn others who behave differently than you think they should.
4. You believe that you are flawed and are always under construction. You don’t trust that you can be loved just for being who you already are. Instead you believe that you have to continually improve yourself to become worthy of being loved, by others and by yourself.
5. You experience any of the following physical symptoms on a frequent or recurring basis: bowel disorders, bladder or urinary tract infections, chronic lower back pain or sexual appetite imbalances (hyper or hypo sexual).
Reiki provides deep relaxation and healing by balancing the flow of energy in the body. Because of this Reiki can support with creating positive changes. At Your Sanctuary For Healing we have a passion for holistic health and fitness to share with you. Click to learn more about our Reiki Services.
SRC: Click to learn more about The Sacral Chakra.
Click to Contact Your Sanctuary For Healing to
Schedule a Reiki Session