Five Signs Your Fourth Chakra is Weak
1. You are often guarded and closed and never or rarely allow yourself to open up to others and be authentic for fear of being hurt or rejected.
2. You are unable to let a situation rest because it didn’t go your way, until you have assigned fault to all you see as responsible. You assign negative motive to everyone whose actions impact you, judging their actions as intentional.
3. Your relationships are characterized by your tendency to be clingy and needy, anxious that your partner doesn’t need you as much as you need them.
4. Your expressions of love for another person are conditioned upon them conforming to your expectations of how they should be. As long as they do, all is well. As soon as they don’t, you get upset or offended and react with aggressive or passive aggressive moves to try to manipulate them back into behaving conforming to your expectations. You see a need to try to fix other people and often try to do so.
5. You experience any of the following physical symptoms on a frequent or chronic basis: heart disorders, chest pain, asthma, allergies, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, breast lumps/cysts, circulation problems, tension/pain between the shoulder blades, shoulder, arm or hand problems or carpal tunnel.
Reiki provides deep relaxation and healing by balancing the flow of energy in the body. At Your Sanctuary For Healing we have a passion for holistic health and fitness to share with you. Click to learn more about our Reiki Services.
SRC: Click to learn more about The Heart Chakra.
Schedule a Reiki Session